For Bank Payment, please fill in Registration Form for each delegate separately, The Invoice will be sent to your e-mail
Once a conference space has been allocated to you, we will write to confirm the date and receipt of your payment
Terms & Conditions
Ticket benefits: participation in the Online Conference; Case studies; networking with our speakers; Q&A sessions; panel discussion; Conference Package (recording of the conference, list of attendees & speakers' presentations)
1. Substitute delegates are welcome, but at least 3 days notice of the change must be given.
2. If Roots decides for any reason to cancel the event, the full refund of the registration
fee will be made to the registered customer. However, no refunds or part refunds shall be made by Roots for changes to the event program, dates, venue, or speaker composition.
3. In the event that Roots changes the dates or postpones the conference, delegate payments will be credited towards the rescheduled date.
4. If the delegate is unable to attend the rescheduled event, the delegate will receive a 100% credit representing payments made towards a future Roots event.
5. If, for any reason Roots decides to cancel or postpone the event, Roots is not responsible for covering airfare, hotel or other travel costs or charges incurred by clients.
6. Up to 6 weeks before the event, cancellations received within a period of 5 working days following the date of registration will be refunded in full minus a 25% service charge. After this date, no refunds will be given.
7. All cancellations must be done in writing stating the mailing date.
8. Registered delegates who cancel their attendance or do not show up at the event will receive conference documentation.